Yet, we long for change.
My question to you is;
Are you willing to take a long, compassionate look at how you got to this point and what steps you will need to take to begin a process of change?
Whether one tangible issue has prompted you to pursue therapy or you are grappling with a series of existential questions – purpose, identity, faith, doubt – I will consistently and reliably join you to navigate uncharted territory as your healing begins. You do not have to journey alone.
I came from a military family background and served in the Royal Engineers until I was medically discharged. I became a therapist to help people of all ages to learn to understand and manage their lives, emotions and feelings.
For a long time, I believed in keeping emotions and feelings to myself because that’s what I was taught to do, and if you cried, you were not considered a man. I have learned to let go and share the way I feel, and yes, I cry too, and without feeling ashamed.
Whatever your background, whatever your life has held, there is no shame in feeling, no shame in having emotions, no shame in sharing and no shame in crying.
Because You are the One that Matters
- Children (7 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Armed Forces
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Creative Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Play Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Online via Vsee Messenger / WhatsApp
- Mobile Phone
- Years in Practice: Over 5 Years
- Membership: National Counselling Society – Accredited Registrant
- Training: Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling – 2017
- Cost per Session: £15 – £70
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Degree / Diploma: National Counselling Society – Children & Young People – 2018
- Degree / Diploma: The Open University – (Honours) Open Degree Counselling and Psychology
Membership Level: Premium Membership