Bideford Bay Chamber of Commerce Making-tax-digital-for-income-tax-615x344

Making Tax Digital (MTD) is a key part of the government’s plans to make it easier for individuals and businesses to get their tax right and keep on top of their affairs. They have now confirmed that all self-employed businesses and landlords who have an annual business or property income above £10,000 will need to […]

The Growth Support Programme

Bideford Bay Chamber of Commerce Untitled-design-3

Are you a sole trader, micro business or limited company based in Devon or Somerset? You may be eligible for the Growth Support Programme through which you and your business can receive up to 3 or 12 hours of free business advice, support and training. Register now to access the fully-funded support on offer at Growth […]